Wartner Wart/Verruca Cryotherapy
Wartner Cryotherapy has been developed with the ambition to offer the most effective self-treatment available, in an easy to use way. Based on the same freezing technology used by GPs, Wartner offers an effective and fast removal of warts and verrucas by freezing them in a particular way. Within 10 to 14 days, the wart/verruca will have fallen off and the skin will appear healthy again. Typically 1 treatment needed.
• Wartner freezes the wart or verruca to the core in the same way as the doctor:
• Freezes the wart to the core.
• Forms a blister until the wart or verruca falls off.
• Healthy skin appears after the treatment.
• Push the foam applicator on to the applicator holder.
• Push the applicator holder into the aerosol can for 3 seconds.
• Wait for 20 seconds after saturation of the foam to further reduce temperature.
• Hold the white tip of the foam applicator on to the wart for 20 seconds, verruca for 40 seconds.
Tip: For verrucas, a file is included for optimal preparation prior to the treatment: see leaflet for additional instructions.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.