Vitabiotics Wellwoman Vegan
About the Product
Wellwoman Vegan contains a comprehensive formulation developed just for women who are following a vegetarian or vegan diet. Wellwoman Vegan is designed with 24 nutrients, that provide unique vegetarian and vegan support
Wellwoman Vegan contains a spectrum of micronutrients for all-round nutritional support including.
• Immune System: Lower intake levels of zinc in the diet can be more common for vegetarians. Zinc is scientifically proven to contribute to the normal function of the immune system, as well as for the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails.
• Red Blood Cells: Vitamin B12 to support normal red blood cell formation and to support the immune system. It’s usually found naturally in foods from animal sources, therefore a reliable supplement is often recommended if you are a vegan or vegetarian.
• Energy Relaease: Vitamin C, Iron, Copper and Iodine which contribute to normal energy release. There is no easy way of knowing how much Iodine (RDA 150mcg) is in plant foods. While seaweed is a rich source, the amount of iodine in a plant food varies depending on how much is in the soil the plant is grown in.
• Bones and Teeth: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and the normal function of the immune system. The most common sources of vitamin D are from non-vegan sources in the form of D3 such as oily fish, butter and egg yolk. Wellwoman Vegan provides 10µg of vegetarian and vegan vitamin D2.
• Evening Primrose and Starflower Oil in a unique powder form that allows a tablet format, eliminating the need for a capsule shell.
Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.