Vitabiotics Jointace Original 90s
Jointace Original is a simple source of high-quality Glucosamine, Chondroitin and a range of useful trace minerals designed to deliver optimal nutrition to support joints, bones, and connective tissues during active lifestyles.
Jointace contains the micronutrients
• Glucosamine (1000mg) in the preferred potassium form which contributes to developing and maintaining cartilage within your joints.
• Chondroitin (400mg) as a high quality LMW (Low Molecular Weight) which can prevent cartilage breaking down and can also stimulate its repair mechanisms. It can help reduce pain and painkiller use.
• Ginger Root extract which acts as an antioxidant and may help prevent arthritis and inflammation.
• Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
• Vitamin D, zinc and manganese all help to maintain normal bones.
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Take two Jointace tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
Do not exceed recommended intake. Jointace Original contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin which means it might be unsuitable for diabetics and those using blood thinning medication.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.