Vitabiotics Jointace Omega
Jointace Omega is a simple source of high-quality Glucosamine and a range of useful trace minerals in combination with Omega -3 designed to deliver optimal nutrition to support joints, bones, and connective tissues during active lifestyles.
Jointace contains the micronutrients
• Glucosamine (400mg) in the preferred potassium form which contributes to developing and maintaining cartilage within your joints.
• Omega 3 Fish Oil (400mg) containing EPA 27% and DHA 18% can increase blood flow and help reduce the intensity of joint symptoms like morning stiffness, tenderness, swelling, and discomfort.
• Cod Liver Oil (400mg) containing EPA (7%) and DHA (9%) may help reduce inflammation in the joints and protect against damage.
• Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
• Vitamin D (20mcg – 800iu), Zinc and Manganese all help to maintain normal bones.
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Take two Jointace Omega 3 capsules per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
Do not exceed recommended intake. Jointace Omega 3 contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin which means it might be unsuitable for diabetics and those using blood thinning medication.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.