Telfast Allergy Tablets 30 Pack
Telfast Allergy tablets are now available without prescription. Telfast Allergy contains an effective antihistamine called Fexofenadine 120mg and is used for the relief of allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itchy, runny or blocked nose and eye symptoms such as red and watery eyes.
Fexofenadine (Telfast) is usually first line in treat hayfever as it gives multi symptom relieve, is lactose free and there is no overall impairment or drowsiness with this antihistamine.
• 24 hour relief.
• Suitable from 12 years of age.
• Starts to work in one hour.
• Relief from allergy symptoms affecting eyes and nose.
For adults and children over 12 years old: Take one tablet 120 mg daily with water before a meal.
Note: Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Telfast has very few side effects but
• Can cause some sleep disturbances if taken late at night. • Should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Telfast is not suitable for patients with kidney or liver problems.
Common Side Effects (up to 1 in 10 patients)
Drowsiness, Dizziness, Indigestion, Headache, Tiredness, Nausea.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.