Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum’s simple, effective ally for over 85 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash and has been proven to reduce nappy rash rapidly. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is versatile enough to be used by the whole family for all of life’s little dramas and can help with so much more than just treating babies’ bottoms.
• Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe and heal your baby’s delicate skin and works in three simple ways: an emollient soothes sore or inflamed skin; its ingredients are recognised for their healing properties; and a mild local anaesthetic helps to ease pain and irritation.
• Sudocrem provides gentle yet effective relief from cuts, grazes and minor burns. It helps to heal wounds by forming a protective layer over the vulnerable area, reducing the risk of infection, and also contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe discomfort.
• Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream helps to soothe and heal flared acne while protecting affected area from further infection.
• Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can be used to calm, soothe and heal eczema and other skin conditions such as bed sores, chilblains, and sunburn.
Directions for Use
Nappy rash: Apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to help treat and heal existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
• Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry.
• With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way.
• Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore.
• Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time).
• Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared. Then apply Sudocrem Care & Protect at every change to help prevent nappy rash.
Other uses – from minor sunburn to cuts and grazes
• Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger.
• Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements.
• Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (this is ok, just remember to use a little less next time).
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.