Scholl Corn Complete Pen
Scholl Corn Complete Pen contains a highly concentrated removal gel based on TCA-Active. The clinically proven corn removal pen can treat multiple times without the need to scrape or file the corn.
- Clinically proven.
- TCA Active Gel.
- Removes corn without scraping.
- No stronger acids for corns.
Read the instructions for use thoroughly: Handle with caution. If you have any questions, consult your general practitioner or pharmacist.
- Hold the pen vertically with the brush tip facing downwards.
- Slowly turn/click the dial on the top of the pen clockwise to dispense the gel.
- Allow the gel to flow into the brush for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Carefully apply the gel strictly to the corn or callus using the brush, taking special care not to touch the healthy skin surrounding it.
- Let the gel dry for 10 -15 minutes before putting on socks or shoes.
- Carefully wipe the brush tip with a tissue before replacing the cap to remove any excess gel and discard the tissue immediately.
- Repeat once a day for 4 days.
- Read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully before use.
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor circulation you could be at risk of foot related complications. This product is NOT SUITABLE for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.