Rhinex Allergy Relief Nasal Spray
Rhinex Allergy Relief is a nasal spray which is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis from pet and dust mite allergens, even when the symptoms are made worse by smoke and pollution.
Rhinex Allergy Relief prevents and relieves nasal congestion and works quickly to stop sneezing, itchy nose and runny nose and eyes as well as easing pressure around the eyes and nose for up to 24 hours.
• Treats and prevents allergy symptoms.
• Contains Mometasone - an effective steroid ingredient.
• Fast onset, 24 hour relief.
• Maximum benefit achieved in just 3-4 days.
• Non drowsy.
• Use once a day.
• Once symptoms are under control, Mometasone Allergy Relief goes on working to act as a protective shield against further allergy attack.
• Adults over 18 years old: Two sprays (50 micrograms per spray) in each nostril once daily. Once symptoms are controlled, you can reduce the dose to one spray in each nostril as a reduced dose maintenance.
• Effects can be noticed within 12 hours after the first dose in some patients with hayfever, although full benefit of treatment may not be achieved in the first 48 hours.
• Ideally you should start treatment a few days before the expected start of the pollen season.
• If there is no/insufficient improvement of the symptoms after a maximum of 14 days of use, medical advice is required.
• Do not use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
• Rhinex Relief should not be used continuously for longer than three months without medical advice.
• Consult your doctor before using Rhinex Allergy Relief if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
• Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.