Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops
Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops contains Sodium Chromoglycate 2% and are used for the relief and treatment of eye allergies including:
• Short and long term allergic conjunctivitis.
• More severe cases of conjunctivitis (vernal kerato conjunctivitis).
• Treatment of allergic reactions such as itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids.
Opticrom allergy eye drops comes in a 10ml bottle.
Adults and children: One or two drops into each eye up to 4 times daily, or as directed by your doctor.
Note: Always read the leaflet before taking this medicine.
• Opticrom should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless recommended by your doctor.
• You may have blurred eyesight straight after using this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines until you can see clearly.
Common side effects
• Stinging or burning in your eyes or blurring of eyesight. This should only last for a short time and occurs immediately after using the eye drops.
• Mild eye irritation.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.