Nicorette Quickmist Freshmint Double 2x1mg
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) helps to relieve withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with stopping the intake of nicotine. NRT is available as patches, gum, lozenges, inhalers, and/or quickmist.
Nicorette Quickmist delivers nicotine which is absorbed quickly into your body through the mouth lining, helping to rapidly relieve the urge to smoke. Starts to act in 60 seconds to help overcome your urge to smoke and clincally proven to be 2.5 times more effective at helping smokers to quit.
Nicorette Quickmist is available as a 1mg/spray in a freshmint or cool berry flavours. The spray contains a single pack of 150 sprays or a double pack with 150 x 2 sprays.
1. Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
2. While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
3. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you do not use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
4. Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it should not spray into your throat.
5. To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock. 6. Use 1 spray, to begin with. If cravings don't disappear within a few minutes then spray again.
7. Use 1 - 2 sprays when you would normally smoke.
8. The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
9. Start reducing the number of sprays per day after 6 weeks.
Warnings Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding unless advised to do so by your doctor.
Very common side-effects (may affect more than 1 in 10 people).
• Tingling Lips: Some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
• Hiccups: Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don’t worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
• A Strong Taste: Some users have reported that QuickMist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient in NRT.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.