Nasacort Allergy Relief Nasal Spray 30 Spray
Nasacort Allergy Relief is a nasal spray which is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis from pet and dust mite allergens, even when the symptoms are made worse by smoke and pollution.
Nasacort Allergy Relief prevents and relieves nasal congestion and works quickly to stop sneezing, itchy nose and runny nose and eyes as well as easing pressure around the eyes and nose for up to 24 hours.
This medicine only works if used regularly. It can take 3 to 4 days before you notice your symptoms getting better.
• Treats and prevents allergy symptoms.
• Contains Triamcinolone Acetonide - an effective steroid ingredient.
• Fast onset, 24 hour relief.
• Maximum benefit achieved in just 3-4 days.
• Non drowsy.
• Use once a day.
The starting dose is 2 sprays in each nostril each day. Once the symptoms of allergy are under control, the dose may be lowered to 1 spray in each nostril each day.
• Before using your nasal spray, blow your nose gently to clear your nostrils.
• Shake the bottle gently before use.
• First time usage: Hold the bottle upright with the spray pointing away from you. Fill the pump spray by pressing the nozzle downwards and press and release 5 times. Do this until a fine spray is produced. The spray is now ready to use.
• Close one nostril with your finger and hold the bottle upright. Insert the nozzle into the opposite nostril as far as is comfortable.
• Breathe in gently through your nose with your mouth closed.
• While you are doing this, press the nozzle to deliver one spray.
• Then breathe out through your nose. Now do the same for the opposite nostril.
• Repeat in both nostrils if necessary.
• If your symptoms have not improved after using Nasacort Allergy Relief for 7 days please consult your doctor.
• Do not use this medicine continuously for more than 6 months without consulting your doctor.
• Nasacort Allergy Relief does not interact with alcohol.
• Consult your doctor before using Nasacort Allergy Relief if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
• Do not use if you are allergic to Triamcinolone Acetonide.
• Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.