My Expert Midwife Soak for Bits Perineal Recovery Soak
This Midwife developed soak is made with premium Epsom salts, which instantly disperses in warm bath water. These salts are made up of two naturally occurring minerals, magnesium and sulphate, known for their ability to help a tired, aching body to relax and soothe.
- Blended with essential oils - tea tree and calendula, bergamot aids relaxation, and added arnica.
- A hospital bag essential or perfect as a gift from one mum to another.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Midwife developed, mum approved.
- Perfect to use as part of your postpartum recovery plan
The myExpert Midwife unique range of products has been developed by midwives and approved by mums, with the ability to alleviate common irritations and conditions that pregnancy, birth, new mum and childbirth brings.
- Add 150g (2-3 handfuls) of the salts into a warm bath.
- Spend some time relaxing and enjoying the aromas as this unique blend starts to help you feel like you again. We recommend a 10-minute soak, or longer, for optimal results.
- Safe for use whilst breastfeeding.
- Reseal the pouch and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.