Hayfever Value Bundle - Kids Pack
Suffering from hayfever? This bundle value pack helps treat children in the relief of allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itchy, runny or blocked nose and eye symptoms such as red and watery eyes. Treating each individual symptom makes summer time more bareable.
Cetrine Oral Solution contains Cetirizine, a non-drowsy antihistamine used for the relief of the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) and allergies such as dust or pet allergies (perennial allergic rhinitis) and rashes associated with hives and itching (chronic idiopathic urticaria).
Antihistamines treat hay fever and allergies by blocking the action of the chemical histamine, which the body releases when it thinks it is under attack from an allergen. This prevents the symptoms of the allergic reaction from occurring.
Becodefence Kids (formerly known as Prevalin Kids) lines the inside of the nose, deactivating pollen and getting to the root of the problem addressing all significant hay fever symptoms, without the side-effects. Instead of treating hay fever symptoms once they have set in,
Becodefence Kids tackles the root cause of hay fever before full blown symptoms even occur. Becodefence Kids allergy nasal spray is a unique formulation that changes from a gel to liquid state easily after shaking; this makes it easier to spray into the nose.
Becodefence provides fast and effective allergy defence against hayfever symptoms with a nozzle that is suitable for younger nasal cavities.
• Becodefence Kids helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse.
• Gets to work in 3 mins. It works 5x faster than hayfever liquids.
• Supporting fast clearance of allergens and forms a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation.
• Drug-free solution that is steroid and antihistamine free.
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops contains 1% Ectoin, a natural cell-protective molecule with membrane stabilising properties. Fusion Allergy Eye Drops is an isotonic solution and can be used to alleviate and treat symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis.
- Preservative free eye drop.
- Contact lens compatible.
- Suitable from 1 year+.
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (Red, itchy and watery eyes).
- Comes in Single Dose Units, each containing 0.5ml.
Cetrine Oral Solution
Adults and children 12 years old and over: 10mg once daily as 10ml oral solution (2 full measuring spoons).
Children aged between 6-12 years: 5mg twice daily as 5 ml (one full measuring spoon) twice daily.
Children aged between 2 and 6 years: 2.5mg twice daily as 2.5ml oral solution (a half-measuring spoon) twice daily.
Note: You must be aged over 18 years to purchase this product.
Note: Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Do not take cetrizine
• If you have a severe kidney disease (severe renal failure with creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min).
• If you are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride, to any of the other ingredients listed on the product, to hydroxyzine or to any piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines).
• For longer than 30 days continuously without consulting your doctor.
• Cetirizine should not be taken by pregnant women without consulting your doctor.
• Cetirizine is a non-drowsy drug in most people however, if you drive or operate machinery or take part in hazardous activities while taking this medication, you should closely observe your response to the drug.
Common Side Effects (up to 1 in 10 patients) Dizziness, diarrhoea, nausea, dry mouth, fatigue, somnolence, pharyngitis, rhinitis (in children).
Becodefence Kids Allergy Spray
Children between 6 and 12 years of age: Use 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
• Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use.
• Hold the pump for 5-10 seconds.
• Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
• Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril. • Use before the onset of allergic reaction.
• Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision.
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Fusion Allergy Eyedrops
Bend your head backwards, pull the lower eyelid downwards with your forefinger to gently squeeze the SDU and let 1-2 drops fall into the eye several times a day. If necessary Fusion Allergy Eye Drops can be used multiple times per hour.
Note: The SDU should not touch the eye.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.