Hayfever Value Bundle- Drug Free Pack
Suffering from hayfever? This bundle value pack is a drug free solution to help in the relief of allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itchy, runny or blocked nose and eye symptoms such as red and watery eyes. Treating each individual symptom makes summer time more bareable.
Hay Band has been developed by leading acupuncturists to exert a small amount of pressure on the arm at a point where energy can be pulled away from the head and has had known effects on the immune system to help other causes such as headaches, runny noses and dry eyes.
The Hay-Band is a drug-free non-invasive product that can be used by both adults and children (over 3 years) without any side-effects. The Hay-Band may be worn as a precautionary measure to help prevent the onset of the symptoms or worn to help give relief once symptoms have started.
• One size fits all.
• Not suitable to wear during pregnancy. The LI-11 pressure point has been used to aid the onset of labour so the Hay-Band should NOT be worn during pregnancy.
• The Hay-Band may be used in conjunction with small doses of antihistamines.
• No Drowsiness and Fast Acting.
• No side effects.
• Suitable from 3 years of age+
Becodefence Plus Allergy Spray
Becodefence Plus (formerly known as Prevalin Plus) lines the inside of the nose, deactivating pollen and getting to the root of the problem addressing all significant hay fever symptoms, without the side-effects. Instead of treating hay fever symptoms once they have set in.
Becodefence Plus provides fast and effective allergy defence against hayfever symptoms with the add benefit of mast stabiliser (Nasya Oil) which stops histamine been released naturally.
• Becodefence Plus helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse.
• Gets to work in 3 mins. It works 5x faster than hayfever tablets.
• Supporting fast clearance of allergens and forms a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation.
• Drug-free solution that is steroid and antihistamine free which makes it suitable for athletes, pregnant and breast feeding women.
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops contains 1% Ectoin, a natural cell-protective molecule with membrane stabilising properties. Fusion Allergy Eye Drops is an isotonic solution and can be used to alleviate and treat symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis.
- Preservative free eye drop.
- Contact lens compatible.
- Suitable from 1 year+.
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (Red, itchy and watery eyes).
- Comes in Single Dose Units, each containing 0.5ml.
Hay Band Acupressure
• Bend either elbow.
• The Qu-Chi point is easily located in the depression at the end of the crease that appears. The point might be a little tender.
• Pull on your Qu-Chi Band, ensuring that it fits snugly.
• Adjust the position of the Band so that the button is directly above the pressure point identified in the first step.
Becodefence Plus Allergy Nasal Spray
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Use 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
• Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use.
• Hold the pump for 5-10 seconds.
• Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
• Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
• Use before the onset of allergic reaction.
• Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision.
• For adults and children over 12 years.
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Fusion Allergy SDU Eye Drops
Bend your head backwards, pull the lower eyelid downwards with your forefinger to gently squeeze the SDU and let 1-2 drops fall into the eye several times a day. If necessary Fusion Allergy Eye Drops can be used multiple times per hour.
Note: The SDU should not touch the eye.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.