Hayfever Value Bundle - Cetrine Flixonase Opticrom
Suffering from hayfever? This bundle value pack helps in the relief of allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itchy, runny or blocked nose and eye symptoms such as red and watery eyes. Treating each individual symptom makes summer time more bareable.
Cetrine Allergy Tablets contains Cetirizine (10mg), a non-drowsy antihistamine used for the relief of the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) and allergies such as dust or pet allergies (perennial allergic rhinitis) and rashes associated with hives and itching (chronic idiopathic urticaria).
Antihistamines treat hay fever and allergies by blocking the action of the chemical histamine, which the body releases when it thinks it is under attack from an allergen. This prevents the symptoms of the allergic reaction from occurring.
Flixonase Allergy Relief is a nasal spray which is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis from pet and dust mite allergens, even when the symptoms are made worse by smoke and pollution.
Flixonase Allergy Relief prevents and relieves nasal congestion and works quickly to stop sneezing, itchy nose and runny nose and eyes as well as easing pressure around the eyes and nose for up to 24 hours.
• Contains Fluticasone- an effective steroid ingredient.
• Fast onset, 24 hour relief.
• Maximum benefit achieved in just 3-4 days.
• Non drowsy.
• Use once a day.
• Once symptoms are under control, Flixonase Allergy Relief goes on working to act as a protective shield against further allergy attack.
Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops contains Sodium Chromoglycate 2% and are used for the relief and treatment of eye allergies including:
• Short and long term allergic conjunctivitis.
• More severe cases of conjunctivitis (vernal kerato conjunctivitis).
• Treatment of allergic reactions such as itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids.
Cetrine Allergy Tablets
Adults and children 12 yrs and over: One tablet (10mg) daily with a glass of water. Children aged between 6 and 12 years: Half a tablet (5mg) twice a day (morning and evening).
Not intended for children under 6 years old.
Note: Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Note: You must be aged over 18 years to purchase this product. Maximum order quantity of 180 tablets per order.
Do not take cetrizine
• If you have a severe kidney disease (severe renal failure with creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min).
• If you are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride, to any of the other ingredients listed on the product, to hydroxyzine or to any piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines).
• For longer than 30 days continuously without consulting your doctor.
• Cetirizine should not be taken by pregnant women without consulting your doctor.
• Cetirizine is a non-drowsy drug in most people however, if you drive or operate machinery or take part in hazardous activities while taking this medication, you should closely observe your response to the drug.
Common Side Effects (up to 1 in 10 patients) Dizziness, diarrhoea, nausea, dry mouth, fatigue, somnolence, pharyngitis, rhinitis (in children).
Flixonase Allergy Spray
Adults 18 years and over: 2 sprays in each nostril once a day. • Shake gently before use. Use only in the nose.
• Do not use more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day.
• When symptoms are brought under control, one spray daily in each nostril may be adequate. Use the lowest dose that provides effective control of allergies.
• Do not use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
• If your symptoms have not improved after using Flixonase Allergy Relief for 7 days please consult your doctor.
• Do not use this medicine continuously for more than 6 months without consulting your doctor.
• Flixonase Allergy Relief does not interact with alcohol.
• Consult your doctor before using Flixonase Allergy Relief if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
• Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Opticrom Allergy Eyedrops
Adults and children: One or two drops into each eye up to 4 times daily, or as directed by your doctor.
Note: Always read the leaflet before taking this medicine.
• Opticrom should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless recommended by your doctor.
• You may have blurred eyesight straight after using this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines until you can see clearly.
Common side effects
• Stinging or burning in your eyes or blurring of eyesight. This should only last for a short time and occurs immediately after using the eye drops.
• Mild eye irritation.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.