Hay Band Acupressure Band for Hayfever
Hay Band has been developed by leading acupuncturists to exert a small amount of pressure on the arm at a point where energy can be pulled away from the head and has had known effects on the immune system to help other causes such as headaches, runny noses and dry eyes.
The Hay-Band is a drug-free non-invasive product that can be used by both adults and children (over 3 years) without any side-effects. The Hay-Band may be worn as a precautionary measure to help prevent the onset of the symptoms or worn to help give relief once symptoms have started.
• One size fits all.
• Not suitable to wear during pregnancy. The LI-11 pressure point has been used to aid the onset of labour so the Hay-Band should NOT be worn during pregnancy.
• The Hay-Band may be used in conjunction with small doses of antihistamines.
• No Drowsiness and Fast Acting.
• No side effects.
• Suitable from 3 years of age+
• Bend either elbow.
• The Qu-Chi point is easily located in the depression at the end of the crease that appears. The point might be a little tender.
• Pull on your Qu-Chi Band, ensuring that it fits snugly.
• Adjust the position of the Band so that the button is directly above the pressure point identified in the first step.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.