Fusion Allergy SDU Eye Drops
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops contains 1% Ectoin, a natural cell-protective molecule with membrane stabilising properties. Fusion Allergy Eye Drops is an isotonic solution and can be used to alleviate and treat symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis.
- Preservative free eye drop.
- Contact lens compatible.
- Suitable from 1 year+.
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (Red, itchy and watery eyes).
- Comes in Single Dose Units, each containing 0.5ml.
The Fusion Allergy Range is a natural, complete, drug free and preservative free approach to effective allergy symptom relief for:
- Allergic symptoms in the mouth and throat.
- Allergic rhinitis symptoms.
- Allergic symptoms around the eyes and eyelids.
- Available as Eye Drops SDU, Eye Spray, Nasal Spray, Lozenges and Cooling Mask.
Bend your head backwards, pull the lower eyelid downwards with your forefinger to gently squeeze the SDU and let 1-2 drops fall into the eye several times a day. If necessary Fusion Allergy Eye Drops can be used multiple times per hour.
Note: The SDU should not touch the eye.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.