Fusion Allergy Eye Spray
Fusion allergy eye spray Ectoin 2% has been specially formulated to treat and care for dry, irritated or inflamed eyes and eyelids caused by allergic conjunctivitis or dry eye. This spray contains a natural molecule called Ectoin that helps both to flush allergens from the eye while protecting allergens from entering the tear film.
- Preservative free, natural eye spray.
- Contact lens compatible.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (Red, itchy and watery eyes).
- Contains 2% Ectoin, Vitamin A and E to help protect the ocular surface from harmful allergens.
- Comes in an easy-to-use 10ml spray dispenser.
The Fusion Allergy Range is a natural, complete, drug free and preservative free approach to effective allergy symptom relief for:
- Allergic symptoms in the mouth and throat.
- Allergic rhinitis symptoms.
- Allergic symptoms around the eyes and eyelids.
- Available as Eye Drops SDU, Eye Spray, Nasal Spray, Lozenges and Cooling Mask.
Remove the protective cap and hold the bottle in front of your eye with a distance of approx. 10 cm. Spray on closed eye lids. Slowly open your eye and blink a few times to spread to surface of your eye. Repeat the procedure on the other eye.
Note: The SDU should not touch the eye.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.