Flixonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray 60 Sprays
Flixonase Allergy Relief is a nasal spray which is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis from pet and dust mite allergens, even when the symptoms are made worse by smoke and pollution.
Flixonase Allergy Relief prevents and relieves nasal congestion and works quickly to stop sneezing, itchy nose and runny nose and eyes as well as easing pressure around the eyes and nose for up to 24 hours.
• Treats and prevents allergy symptoms.
• Contains Fluticasone- an effective steroid ingredient.
• Fast onset, 24 hour relief.
• Maximum benefit achieved in just 3-4 days.
• Non drowsy.
• Use once a day.
• Once symptoms are under control, Flixonase Allergy Relief goes on working to act as a protective shield against further allergy attack.
• Adults 18 years and over: 2 sprays in each nostril once a day. • Shake gently before use. Use only in the nose.
• Do not use more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day.
• When symptoms are brought under control, one spray daily in each nostril may be adequate. Use the lowest dose that provides effective control of allergies.
• Do not use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
• If your symptoms have not improved after using Flixonase Allergy Relief for 7 days please consult your doctor.
• Do not use this medicine continuously for more than 6 months without consulting your doctor.
• Flixonase Allergy Relief does not interact with alcohol.
• Consult your doctor before using Flixonase Allergy Relief if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
• Always read the patient information leaflet before using this medicine.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.