Caldesene nappy rash powder protects your baby from nappy rash. Caldesene Powder is a baby powder that can actually protect your baby from nappy rash in several different ways.
• Because Caldesene powder is a medicated powder, it attacks harmful bacteria.
• It soothes skin irritation, which helps prevent rashes.
• Caldesene Powder's special formulation also means that it forms a barrier against wetness on your baby's skin.
• With Caldesene Powder there is also no need to rub baby's irritated skin which might be painful.
• The active ingredient in Caldesene Powder is Calcium undecylenate.
• Change wet or soiled diapers promptly.
• Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
• Apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
• Apply powder close to the body away from child's face.
• Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
Tip: Can also be used for minor skin irritations just smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.