BiaBelle Tan Golden Filter Face Tan Medium - Dark
BiaBelle Golden Filter tanning mist is formulated to give your skin a natural looking beautiful glow and is a perfect vegan friendly face tan product. Golden Filter contains so many nourishing and anti-ageing ingredients such as Arganyl, Seaweed Extracts, Pentavitin and multiple skin loving vitamins such as B3, B5, B6, C and E.
It also protects against blue light rays which we get from our phones and laptops that damage your skin while it also helps prevent ageing due to environmental pollution.
• Arganyl is derived from argan leaves and has antioxidant and pollution protection properties.
• Seaweed Extracts contain many vitamins & minerals, vital to the maintenance of healthy skin. They restore and maintain moisture levels, boosts circulation to aid cell renewal and the elimination of impurities.
• Pentavitin is a 100% naturally derived plant extract that's bursting with hydrating properties, and gives improved skin protection against dehydration and sensitivity with every use.
• Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Vitamin E all play key roles in promoting a healthy and glowing skin complex.
• It is also eco-friendly and made in Ireland.
• Cleanse face before application. Glowing skin gives a glowing tan.
• Protect your hairline if you have blonde/fair hair.
• If you have dry skin, applying moisturiser beforehand will help with a more even finish. Leave moisturiser for minimum 10 minutes before applying Golden Filter.
• For a lighter shade apply one layer, for a darker shade apply two layers.
• Avoid touching face.
• Wash your hands with warm water and soap after application.
• Store upright in a cool dry place.
• Avoid cleansing/moisturising with oil based products as this make the tan fade quicker.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.