Vichy Dercos Energising Conditioner
Mechanical brushing and chemical colour treatments can lead the hair to become fragile and the risk of hair loss to increase. Dercos Energising Conditioner is designed to improve brittle hair, and be used as a complementary conditioner to anti-hair loss treatments.
Aminexil provides the rigidification of the collagen sheath around the hair bulb, and re-anchors the root in the scalp. A fortifying complex of Vitamins B5/B6 help to revitalise and enhance the look of the hair, while ceramide seals the hair cuticles and protects them from external stresses.
- Aminexil - directly targets the hair roots and works on the cuticles to provide strength to hold the hair on the scalp; hence promotes hair regrowth. It also helps in strengthening the hair fibers, which are attached to the scalp, thereby, preventing hair fall. Another major benefit that aminexil offers is that it increases the blood circulation to the hair follicle, which further promotes hair growth.
- Vitamin B6 - calms oil production so that hair follicles are able to grow from a healthy environment, preventing roots from going limp and allowing you to go longer between washes.
- Provitamin B5 – Panthenol helps prevent early hair greying, restore natural hair colour, encourage proper hair growth, and give hair moisture.
- Vichy Mineralizing Water.
- Reduces hair loss due to breakage.
- Detangles hair without weighing it down.
- Helps to strengthen and give the hair more resistance.
- No parabens.
- Invigorating fragrance.
- Suitable for sensitive scalps.
Use Vichy Dercos Technique Energising dermatological Conditioner daily or as often as hair is washed. Use after Vichy Dercos Technique Energising Shampoo for best results.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.