Becodefence Kids Allergy Nasal Spray
Becodefence (formerly known as Prevalin Kids) lines the inside of the nose, deactivating pollen and getting to the root of the problem addressing all significant hay fever symptoms, without the side-effects. Instead of treating hay fever symptoms once they have set in,
Becodefence Kids tackles the root cause of hay fever before full blown symptoms even occur. Becodefence Kids allergy nasal spray is a unique formulation that changes from a gel to liquid state easily after shaking; this makes it easier to spray into the nose.
Becodefence provides fast and effective allergy defence against hayfever symptoms with a nozzle that is suitable for younger nasal cavities.
• Becodefence Kids helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse.
• Gets to work in 3 mins. It works 5x faster than hayfever liquids.
• Supporting fast clearance of allergens and forms a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation.
• Drug-free solution that is steroid and antihistamine free.
Children between 6 and 12 years of age: Use 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
• Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use.
• Hold the pump for 5-10 seconds.
• Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
• Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril. • Use before the onset of allergic reaction.
• Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision.
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.