Scholl Ingrown Toenail Complete
Ingrowing toenails usually affect the big toe(s) when there is pressure between the skin and nail causing discomfort. If left untreated, the nail can grow into the flesh causing sharp pain. If the nail has pierced the skin, please seek advice from your healthcare professional.
The aerosol spray cools to help soothe the inflamed area. Then the Toenail Straightening Clip allows the nail to grow out straight to prevent discomfort and pain. Can be worn with shoes and socks.
If you have pressure between the skin and nail you may have:
- Swelling and redness where the skin is under pressure from the nail.
If the nail has pierced the skin you may have:
- Sharp pain.
- Intense inflammation, swelling and redness.
- Signs of infection such as pus or discharge
Scholl Ingrown Toenail Treatment contains
- 1 Cooling Aerosol Spray 22ml.
- 1 Nail Glue 8g.
- 10 Toenail Straightening Clips.
Scholl Ingrowing Toenail Treatment is uniquely designed as a dual action system to treat and provide relief from discomfort caused by ingrowing toenails.
- Aerosol Spray cools to help soothe.
- Toenail Straightening Clip allows the nail to grow out straight to prevent discomfort and pain.
- Can be worn with shoes and socks.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.