Poko Correcting Eye Cream
Poko’s Correcting Eye Cream is a total game-changer. This gentle formula combines several beneficial ingredients that help lock in moisture while fighting skin concerns such as visible signs of ageing and dark circles. The result? Smoother, brighter skin.
Poko’s Correcting Eye Cream is an award-winning eye cream formulated to be used on the delicate under-eye area. It contains antioxidants that help rejuvenate eyes by helping to fight signs of ageing, puffiness, eye bags and dark circles.
This fast-absorbing treatment is super lightweight and leaves your under-eye area feeling plump and refreshed.
The Correcting Eye Cream restores skin elasticity and helps transform the under-eye area, making the skin around your eyes look younger and brighter. Suitable for all skin types, the Correcting Eye Cream is gentle enough to be used daily.
- Formulated with all-natural ingredients.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
- Keeps delicate under-eye skin moisturised and nourished.
- Addresses the signs of ageing, dark circles, puffiness and eye bags.
Poko's Correcting Eye Cream contains an essential blend of active ingredients that work together to renew your under-eye area. Here are the most important active ingredients you should take note of:
- Aloe vera juice: An extremely hydrating ingredient and contains powerful antioxidants that help fight UV damage, such as hyperpigmentation and age spots. It is also effective at soothing an acne breakout, and calming irritated skin.
- Apricot kernel oil: Extracted from the seeds of apricots, apricot kernel oil is a lightweight and fast-absorbing oil that is almost identical to the skin's natural sebum. This allows it to hydrate and balance the skin without irritating it.
- Avocado oil: A rich source of antioxidants, avocado oil contains an array of skin-loving nutrients, such as vitamin E, lecithin, and more. This potent ingredient helps protect skin while keeping it smooth, hydrated and supple.
- Cannabidiol (CBD): A natural compound found in the cannabis plant, CBD has quickly become a go-to ingredient for countless beauty and skincare brands. It is a soothing compound that works wonders on the most sensitive skin. It has many properties that benefit the skin, helping it maintain its balance and strength, while also brightening it.
- Fig extract: Containing a multitude of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E, fig extract helps reduce UV damage and fights free radicals while balancing sebum production. The extract locks in moisture and keeps skin supple and hydrated by promoting collagen production, which reduces signs of ageing.
- Oat silk: Oat silk has potent anti-inflammatory properties that can help calm even sensitive skin. It is especially effective when used on irritated skin or inflammatory skin conditions and helps improve skin health. It has a smooth, silky feel that is especially soothing to irritated skin.
- Olive oil: Contrary to popular belief, olive oil is not just meant to be used in the kitchen. It is rich in fatty acids, perfect for giving dehydrated skin the hydration it needs and helping it retain moisture. Olive oil contains compounds that act as antioxidants to heal skin from within, and is jam-packed with vitamins and minerals. It also contains squalene, which imitates the skin’s natural oils, making it a safe choice for sensitive skin.
- Raspberry extract: Raspberry extract has potent anti-ageing potential and protects the skin from UVB-Induced Damage with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties. The plant also helps reduce dark spots and is exceptional for treating inflammation and redness, especially in sensitive skin.
Poko products are packed with fruit and plant extracts that are full of antioxidants to nourish your skin and keep it protected from environmental damage.
Correcting Eye Cream can be used daily, in the morning and evening. After cleansing and toning, use the handy applicator to dot the eye cream under your eyes all the way up to your brow bone. Use fingertips to gently massage cream into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
For radiant results, use before applying under-eye concealer in the morning. The Correcting Eye Cream also works as a base.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.