PhytoKeratine Extreme Conditioning Cleansing Cream
Patrick Alès created the Phyto brand in 1967, placing the most advanced scientific knowledge at the service of the hair, providing the users with exceptional products with 95% of ingredients of plant or botanical origin.
The PhytoKeratine haircare range is specifically formulated to help repair hair fibers leaving hair stronger, supple and softer. This super concentrated, non-lathering cream gently cleanses the hair and scalp while infusing hair with an unprecedented dose of care.
With its exceptional regenerating benefits, the cleansing care cream both repairs and brings your hair an extra dose of care, without weighing it down. This non-foaming formula, with decoction of saponaria, gently cleanses your hair and scalp. Regenerated and perfectly repaired, your hair becomes supple and silky, and feels incredibly light. With every use, it becomes more beautiful.
• Wet hair.
• Emulsify a dab of cream in palms, then distribute on the scalp and lengths of hair.
• Massage gently
.• Add water to diffuse the formula evenly.
• Emulsify and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly. Intense care: • For a deep-down conditioning cleanse, apply cleansing care cream on dry hair.
• Use a few dabs working section by section to cover the whole scalp.
• Gently massage and then distribute the cream on hair lengths and ends.
• Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes.
• Progressively add water and emulsify, diffusing the formula evenly.
• Rinse thoroughly.
Note: Due to the high content of natural ingredients, the colour of the formula may vary without altering its properties.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.