PhytoJoba Dry Hair Shampoo
Patrick Alès created the Phyto brand in 1967, placing the most advanced scientific knowledge at the service of the hair, providing the users with exceptional products with 95% of ingredients of plant or botanical origin.
The PhytoJoba haircare range is specifically formulated to help restore moisture and softness to hair. PhytoJoba shampoo gently washes the scalp and hydrates dry hair to bring softness and shine, without weighing it down.
Formulated with Hydra-Soin technology, it forms a protective film on the surface of the hair and releases hydrating active ingredients into the heart of the hair fiber.
• Jojoba milk the result of an emulsion of Jojoba oil, water and hyaluronic acid, strengthens the hydrolipidic film to limit the evaporation of water. Lighter than oil, it penetrates rapidly into the hair fiber to hydrate it perfectly.
• Mallow Extract is a powerful moistening agent recognised for its high mucilage content. When they come into contact with water, these polysaccharides swell to form an invisible gel that maintains hydration at the heart of the fiber.
• Pour a small amount in the palm of the hands, work into a lather and massage on wet hair.
• A second shampoo boosts the effectiveness of the active ingredients.
• Concentrated formula - only small amount required.
Note: Due to the high content of natural ingredients, the colour of the formula may vary without altering its properties.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.