PhytoColour Protecting Shine Activating Care
Patrick Alès created the Phyto brand in 1967, placing the most advanced scientific knowledge at the service of the hair, providing the users with exceptional products with 95% of ingredients of plant or botanical origin.
The PhytoColor haircare range protects colour and revives the radiance of colour-treated and highlighted hair. PhytoColor leave-in care, is formulated to protect colour and instantly boosted shine.
• Tara tannins and Sunflower extract are powerful antioxidants which limit the deterioration of pigments, prevents copper molecules present in some water from latching onto the fibre and thus protects colour from fading and greening.
• Enriched with Yacon extract, an authentic plant-based honey, it smoothes the fiber's scales to activate shine and instantly boost the radiance of colour-treated and highlighted hair.
• Enriched with Karanja oil, it repairs the fragile fibres and provides the right dose of care needed by colour-treated and highlighted hair. With its high flavonoid content, it naturally absorbs a proportion of UV rays and strengthens the photo-protective action in the presence of a filter. .
After using Color Protecting Shampoo and Color Protecting Mask
• Apply to wet or dry lengths and ends.
• This care can also be applied at any time of the day if needed and no need to rinse.
Note: Due to the high content of natural ingredients, the colour of the formula may vary without altering its properties.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.