PhytoColour Protecting Shampoo
Patrick Alès created the Phyto brand in 1967, placing the most advanced scientific knowledge at the service of the hair, providing the users with exceptional products with 95% of ingredients of plant or botanical origin.
The PhytoColor haircare range protects colour and revives the radiance of colour-treated and highlighted hair. Specifically formulated for colour-treated and highlighted hair, this shampoo gently cleanses the hair to protect its colour and boost its shine.
PhytoColor Shampoo contains
• Tara tannins and Sunflower extract are powerful antioxidants which limit the deterioration of pigments, prevents copper molecules present in some water from latching onto the fibre and thus protects colour from fading and greening.
• Hibuscus extract has a very high organic acid content, its extract neutralises the alkalinity of colour treatments and gently smoothes the scales of the fibre to make hair shine. Its high mucilage content also gives its hydrating and emollient properties.
• Rub between the hands to create a rich, creamy lather.
• Apply, then massage the scalp.
• Rinse well.
• Reapply the shampoo to enhance the effectiveness of the active ingredients.
• Concentrated formula - only small amount required.
Note: Due to the high content of natural ingredients, the colour of the formula may vary without altering its properties.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.