PhytoColour Protecting Mask
Patrick Alès created the Phyto brand in 1967, placing the most advanced scientific knowledge at the service of the hair, providing the users with exceptional products with 95% of ingredients of plant or botanical origin.
The PhytoColor haircare range protects colour and revives the radiance of colour-treated and highlighted hair. The PhytoColor mask is formulated to ensure that colour is protected, shine is boosted, and colour treated hair is nourished and vibrant. This hair mask is formulated with.
• Tara tannins and Sunflower extract are powerful antioxidants which limit the deterioration of pigments, prevents copper molecules present in some water from latching onto the fibre and thus protects colour from fading and greening.
• Hibuscus extract has a very high organic acid content, its extract neutralises the alkalinity of colour treatments and gently smoothes the scales of the fibre to make hair shine. Its high mucilage content also gives its hydrating and emollient propertiesTara tannins and Sunflower sprouts extract, protects colour from external aggressors.
• Enriched with Karanja oil, it repairs the fragile fibres and provides the right dose of care needed by colour-treated and highlighted hair. With its high flavonoid content, it naturally absorbs a proportion of UV rays and strengthens the photo-protective action in the presence of a filter.
• For express care, leave on for 1 to 2 minutes then rinse.
• For intense care, leave on for 5 to 7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the hair then rinse.
• Concentrated formula: a small quantity required.
Note: Due to the high content of natural ingredients, the colour of the formula may vary without altering its properties.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.