Niquitin Mini 1.5mg 100 Pack
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) helps to relieve withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with stopping the intake of nicotine. NRT is available as patches, gum, lozenges, inhalers, and/or quickmist.
Niquitin Minis are used for relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms and cravings and comes in two different strengths – 1.5mg and 4mg.
• NiQuitin Mini 1.5mg Mint Lozenges are for smokers who smoke 20 cigarettes or less a day.
• NiQuitin Mini 4mg Mint Lozenges are for smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
• Sufficient lozenges should be used each day, usually 8-12, up to a maximum of 15. • Combination of NRTs can be used to help with cravings and the inhaler can be used in combination with Niquitin Clear Patches 21mg and 14mg Patch for the treatment of nicotine dependence.
• Continue use for up to six weeks to break the habit of smoking, then gradually reduce lozenge use. When daily use is 1-2 lozenges, use should be stopped.
• Minis are available in 20, 60 and big value 100 packs.
• Put one lozenge in your mouth and periodically move the lozenge from one side to the other.
• Use 8-12 lozenges each day, up to a maximum of 15.
• Continue use for up to 6 weeks while reducing the number of lozenges per day. Once daily use is 1-2 lozenges a day, try to stop using them altogether.
• If you are having difficulty discontinuing using lozenges or you are unable to reduce your cigarette consumption after 6 weeks, consult a health care professional.
Warnings Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding unless advised to do so by your doctor.
Very common side-effects (may affect more than 1 in 10 people). Headache, feeling sick (nausea), hiccups, cough and irritation of the throat.
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 people). Allergic reaction, vomiting, diarrhoea, burning sensation in the mouth, taste disturbance or loss of taste, pins and needles, dry mouth, indigestion or excessive gas or wind, increased salivation, sore and inflamed mouth, tiredness (fatigue), stomach pain.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.