La Roche Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Soothing Wash
La-Roche Posay Cicaplast is a multi-purpose repairing balm that soothes, restores and protects delicate skin for use by the whole family. Cicaplast acts as a barrier and is ideal to be used after each nappy change, to help care for baby's skin and protect it against the causes of nappy rash. It is specially formulated for use by the whole family (adults, children and babies) on a wide range of common skin irritations including:
• Nappy Rash.
• Cradle Cap.
• Eczema flare-ups.
• Dry or rough patches.
• Dribble rash.
• Chapped and cracked skin
• Minor injuries eg. scrapes and grazes.
• Post operation damaged skin for example C-Section.
• Insect bites.
Cicaplast has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive and delicate skin in adults, children and babies and is enriched with.
• 5% panthenol which immediately helps soothe irritated skin and accelerate the skin's natural repair process.
• Antibacterial metallic salts [Cu+Zn+Mn] to help prevent bacterial proliferation and help skin repair itself.
• When used on wounds, Cicaplast provides a healthy healing environment to prevent long-term scarring.
• Glycerin to hydrate skin helps protect broken skin from infection.
Cicaplast is available in a variety of formats for
• Cicaplast Baby Baume B5 Repairing Balm
• Cicaplast Baume B5 Repairing Balm
• Cicaplast Baume B5 Repairing Balm SPF50 to protect against UV damage.
• Cicaplast Baume Hands leaves an invisible protective glove-like effect for overworked hands damaged by aggressions at home or at work.
• Cicaplast Baume Lips that protects and revitalised this delicate area.
• Cicaplast Lavant B5 Cleansing Wash for use on all areas of the body 1-2 daily.
Apply in the morning and/or evening to pre-washed and dried areas that need it. Can be applied to body, hands, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area. Can be applied in a generous layer.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.