Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Forever EDP
Discover a new twist to the iconic signature for Light Blue Forever Pour Femme – a sunny and sensual feminine Eau de Parfum fragrance that evokes memories of long summer days by the Mediterranean Sea.
The fragrance opens with Light Blue’s signature fresh top notes, an addictive duo of crisp Granny Smith apple and tangy Calabrian lemon, extracted using the traditional “sfumatrice” technique which allows the lemon to be expressed in its entirety.
The perfume blooms with a new sunny floral heart of orange blossom and voluptuous white flowers, creating a joyful sun-soaked bouquet. This sensual heart gives way to a signature trail of Virginia cedar and cashmere woods, which melt into sun-warmed skin, enveloped by a seductive caress of white musks.
- Fragrance Type: Floral Fruity.
- Top Notes: Lemon Essence, Green Apple.
- Heart Note: Orange Blossom, White Flowers.
- Base Note: Cashmeran, Cedar Essence, Musk.
Continuing the unmistakable legacy of Light Blue, the bottle maintains the iconic silhouette of the cult classic fragrance, but is now reinvented in new shades of blue, drawn from the sparkling hues of the Mediterranean. The glass of radiant turquoise conjures the luminous blue embellished with gleaming gold accents, evoking the dazzling Mediterranean sun rays as they shimmer on the waves.
• Spray perfume onto your pulse points – wrists, inner elbows, ear lobes, and knees. Warm spots on your body emit extra heat to naturally diffuse a scent.
• Rubbing perfume into your skin causes the top notes to fade and evaporate quickly.
• Spritz your perfume and then walk into it – “Dab on pulses and spritz and step”.
• Remember to store perfumes away from direct sunlight and humidity and water. Store in a cool dry place.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.