Desenex Powder for Athlete's Foot
Desenex Powder is a cutaneous powder that provides treatment form athletes foot fungi
- Recommended for the treatment and prevention of fungal infections of the feet, armpits, groin etc.
- Provides relief of itching and scaling produced by these fungal infections.
- Contains the active ingredients Zinc Undecylenate 20% w/w and Undecylenic Acid 5% w/w.
- For best results should be used in conjunction with Desenex Ointment to treat hard to reach areas.
- Before you apply Desenex Powder ensure you are washed and fully dried.
- Once dry sprinkle as much of the powder as you want over the infected areas.
- To treat athletes foots use the powder twice daily on the infected area sprinkle powder liberally between toes, on feet, and in the shoes and socks to help treat the infection.
- To prevent reinfection, use Desenex Powder daily.
- Continue treatment for two weeks after symptoms disappear.
Note: If there is no improvement after 2 weeks treatment or symptoms worsen consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Nationwide; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
Northern Ireland; €4.95 or Free Delivery on orders over €38
United Kingdom; €10 (up to 3kg)
International; €20 (up to 3kg)
Click & Collect; Free (ID Required)
All orders shipped in 1-5 business days. International shipping could take up to 10 business days.